What We Believe
My name is A.T. Brown, and I am a follower of Yeshua the Christ ( the Anointed one, Saviour of the world).
I am born again, born from above, born of the Holy Spirit, and I am now walking by Faith in God my Saviour.
Therefore, I am not ashamed of the gospel of Yeshua, for it is the power of God unto salvation, to the Jews first, then to the Greeks.
For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith, as it is written, the righteous shall live by faith.
I am now walking in the righteousness of God in Christ. I am living in the spirit, and not fulfilling the lust of the flesh.
The battle is the Lord’s and my eyes are focused on God who is my Rock and sure defense.
The following 14 point beliefs are taken from SkyWatchTV and JGL Ministeries. Because they are my beliefs too as a Born again Christian:
1. That the Bible is the literal, divinely-inspired and complete Word of God. In the verbal inspiration of the scriptures, both Old and New testaments.
2. In one God, creator of all things, eternally existing in three Persons. Elohim is a Trinity in unity, manifested as the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost.
3. That Yeshua the Christ was and is true God and true man. Yeshua’s virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death on the cross, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return to power and glory.
4. That man was created in the image of God, but fell into sin, and requires a redeemer.
5. That the shed blood of Jesus Christ provides the only means of salvation.
6. That God, through the ministry of the Holy Spirit, is active in the world today. That regeneration for the salvation of lost and sinful man, through faith in the shed blood of Christ, is absolutely essential.
7. That the true church is comprised of all such persons who have been regenerated (born again). In a life of holiness, without which no man can see the Lord, through sanctification as a definite, yet progressive, work of the Holy Ghost.
8. That Jesus Christ is the head of the local church.
9. In water baptism by immersion for believers only, which is a direct commandment of our Lord.
10. That water baptism and the Lord’s Supper are ordinances to be observed, and also washing of the saints’ feet.
11. In the Baptism of the Holy Ghost as an empowerment of the believer to be a witness.
12. That divine healing is provided for in the atonement, and is available to all.
13. In the bodily resurrection of Yeshua, and the bodily resurrection of both the saved and the lost: they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost to the resurrection of damnation
14. In the imminent second coming of Yeshua: first, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to meet Him in the air; and, second, to reign on the earth for a thousand years.